As Managing Director of Acquisitions and Development, Seth Hiromura oversees the acquisition, financing, asset management, marketing, leasing and property management in San Diego and Orange Counties for SteelWave. Seth has over 14 years of real estate experience and has been with SteelWave for 12 years.
Prior to his tenure with SteelWave, Seth worked in investment banking, trading and derivatives structuring at UBS AG in Switzerland, Hong Kong and Singapore and at a private trading firm in the US.
- Licensed real estate salesperson in California
- Member of NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Conversant in German and Japanese
- MA in Real Estate Development (MRED) and an MBA from the University of Southern California
- BA in International Relations from UC Davis