As Managing Director and co-founder of SteelWave CDS, LLC, Edward Nazaradeh oversees the Design and Construction department of SteelWave. Edward and his partner Cy Colburn manage a staff of professional architects, construction managers, design project managers and administrators in Northern & Southern California, Colorado, Washington & Texas. The CDS team designs and builds tenant improvements, capital improvements and new building shells for SteelWave office, residential, R&D and industrial projects. As Executive Designer throughout all Regions, he also manages all design activities performed by third party architectural firms. One of Edward’s primary responsibilities is to direct the Design to Budget/Build to Budget program throughout all regions.
Before joining SteelWave in 1985, Edward worked for WIICI Design & Construction and Knight and Company.
- Graduate of Epsom School of Art and Design, Surrey, England – General Art and Design
- BA from UCA, Medway College, Kent, England – 3-dimensional Design Major Int. Arch.
- California Council for Interior Design Certified
- ICBO professional member
- AIA Associate member
- International Code Council member
- Licensed California General building contractor