As Managing Director and co-founder of SteelWave CDS, LLC, Edward Nazaradeh oversees the Design and Construction department of SteelWave. Edward and his partner Cy Colburn manage a staff of professional architects, construction managers, design project managers and administrators. The SteelWave CDS team designs and builds tenant improvements, capital improvements and new building shells for SteelWave office, residential, R&D and industrial projects.
Before joining SteelWave in 1985, Edward worked for WIICI Design & Construction and Knight and Company.
- Graduate of Epsom School of Art and Design, Surrey, England – General Art and Design
- BA from UCA, Medway College, Kent, England – 3-dimensional Design Major Int. Arch.
- California Council for Interior Design Certified
- ICBO professional member
- AIA Associate member
- International Code Council member
- Licensed California General building contractor