Barry DiRaimondo oversees strategic decisions on all real estate and company-related matters, including the ownership and disposition strategies on SteelWave-owned assets and the development and acquisition strategies for all SteelWave markets. Barry is widely recognized as a leading expert on office and industrial real estate and is frequently invited to speak at conferences and to participate on industry panels. He has been with SteelWave for 34 years and is a key partner in all of its real estate ventures. He began his career as a General Contractor for Custom Designs Construction, and has over 39 years of real estate experience.
- Member of the Board of Directors for the San Francisco Chapter of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Full member and council chairman of the Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member of the Policy Advisory Board for the Fisher School of Real Estate at the Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley
- BS in Biochemistry from the University of California at Berkeley
- MBA from Cornell University