As Chief Administrative and Accounting Officer, Nancy Chau is responsible for the oversight of corporate services, human resources, information technology and all accounting functions. She establishes policies and procedures; and ensures compliance with various regulatory requirements. In addition, she reviews legal structures and documentations for capital transactions. Nancy has 27 years of real estate experience and has been with SteelWave for 24 years.
Prior to joining the company, Nancy was an AVP at Wells Fargo Bank, Controller Division, and prior to that she was an auditor with Kenneth Leventhal/Ernst & Young.
- Active California Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP)
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting and Finance from San Francisco University
- Master of Science in Computer Information System from University of Phoenix