As Managing Director of Acquisitions and Development, Gregg Hall is responsible for acquisition and development activity in Los Angeles County. In this capacity, he is involved in deal sourcing and feasibility analysis, debt origination, contract negotiation and asset management. Gregg has been involved in the origination and financing of over $1.75 billion of SteelWave transactions totaling over 5.2 million square feet, including development and entitlement projects. Gregg has 15 years of real estate experience, all with SteelWave.
Prior to joining SteelWave, Gregg spent eight years in a variety of investment management and consulting roles, including raising capital for venture backed start-ups, as well as institutional fund placement for numerous general partnerships.
- Member of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member of the Berkeley Real Estate Alumni group (BREA)
- Licensed real estate salesperson in California
- Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Vermont
- MBA from the University of California at Berkeley