500 & 540 South Santa Fe ,
Los Angeles, CA 94305
157,247 Square Feet
Located within LA’s revived Arts District, just south of the historic 4th Street Bridge along Santa Fe Ave, stands The Switchyard, SteelWave LA’s next creative office and media campus. This Class “A” project offers a combined square footage of 157,247 sf among two, newly constructed buildings with ample site area for 3:1,000 parking.
The 500 building is 106,004 sf, 4-story + Penthouse with a roof deck, offering endless views of the Arts District and Downtown LA and features floor to ceiling glass and generous clear heights. The 540 building is a 2–story office building consisting of 51,243 sf, offering skylights, operable windows, and floor to ceiling glass providing an abundance of natural light.
Inspired by the artistic fabric of the AD community, a creative transformation will be implemented to elevate the building’s exterior by using different paint schemes and mural applications to preserve the uniqueness of the area. In addition, onsite amenities will be upgraded including new landscaping, a “connecting” pocket park between buildings, upgraded restrooms, reimagined building signage/branding and various sitework projects to tie both buildings together to form a fully functioning campus.
- Located in the heart of the Arts District surrounded by name brands in the music and entertainment industry.
- Just steps away from numerous dining amenities including Bavel, Verve Coffee, Zinc Café, Blue Bottle Coffee and additional retail on 3rd Many local breweries, art galleries and museums are walking distance from the property.
- Prominent Tenant Building Signage Available
- Suitable for a single or multiple tenant Use
- Abundant parking @ 3:1,000 parking ratio
- Gated secured entry
- Roof-top decks with stunning views
- Generous Clear Heights 14 Feet – 24 Feet
- Proximity to major freeways, commuter rail, airports including Bob Hope Airport, LAX, and Long Beach-Daugherty Field Airport