3333 Casitas Avenue,
Los Angeles, CA 90039
103,378 Square Feet
3333 Casitas is our next adaptive reuse project located within one of LA’s most dynamic Eastside communities of Atwater Village and considered one of the newest sought out growing media and content submarkets. Casitas is in close proximity to Hollywood, Glendale and Downtown Los Angeles and will be transformed into a thriving creative-oriented media campus. The project consists of nine existing warehouse buildings totaling approximately 84,000 square feet on 4 acres of land. The SteelWave team will aim to preserve much of the project’s existing “industrial” scale and character while also repurposing the site to be a highly designed and programmed work environment. Major rehab elements include demolition of buildings to provide outdoor amenity and conference areas, all new HVAC systems, roofs and MEP systems as well as reprogramming of an existing Loading Dock for potential retail and construction of a new 25,000 – 50,000 square foot creative media building with ample parking by way of a new parking structure.
- Prime location within the desired Major Media and Content Expansion Zone
- Amenity rich location, within walking distance to popular and eclectic dining scene on Glendale Ave.
- Short drive to popular destinations in Silver Lake, Highland Park, Arts District and Hollywood
- Located within 1 mile of the Metrolink station that serves as a transportation method between six Southern California counties
- Immediate freeway access to Interstate 5, California State Route 2 and Ventura Freeway (134)
- Parking ratio of 3:1,000