285 Sobrante Way,
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
125,000 Square Feet
Under development: New Class A 125,000 SF office building in centrally located Sunnyvale location. Estimated completion: Q3 2020.
LEED Gold and incorporate floor-to-ceiling glass, 31,250 square foot floor plates, balconies, multiple patios, a lobby bar, and various outdoor amenities, including a bbq and bar area, fire pits and outdoor games.
The property also offers a degree of future growth flexibility unique in more established Silicon Valley submarkets. Specifically, redevelopment plans for an adjacent parcel to build a 135,000 square foot office space are in process, offering an easy expansion strategy if needed in the near-term.
- Four-story, 125,000 square foot Class A Office building
- High visibility building signage on Central Expressway
- Building features include 31,250 square foot floor plates, floor to ceiling glass, multiple patios and park-like setting
- Walking distance to Sunnyvale Caltrain Station, Aloft Hotel, Hilton Hotel and over 25 restaurants
- Convenient access to Highways 237, 101, 85 and Central Expressway
- 3.3/1000 parking ratio with one level garaged and one level surface
- LEED Gold
- 89 Multifamily Projects (50+ Units) -totaling 15,629 Units- within a
3 Mile Radius