6001 America Center Drive,
San Jose, CA 95002
430,852 Square Feet
America Center consists of two Class A, state-of-the-art office buildings with dramatic San Francisco Bay and valley views. The 30-acre bay-front site is surrounded by an open space preserve and provides easy access to jogging and bike trails. The LEED certified GOLD and Energy Star rated buildings’ have modern 2-story lobbies featuring natural stone, wood paneling, glass walls, high-end furnishings, contemporary artwork and an abundance of natural light.
- LEED certified GOLD by U.S. Green Building Council
- Excellent Freeway access to Hwy 237, Hwy 101 and I-880 with excellent visibility and building identity
- Campus Bike Share Program
- Surrounded by dramatic water and valley views with a 30-acre permanent open space preserve
- State-of-the-art mechanical, electrical and security systems with 24-hr card access
- Efficient 37,000 ± Floor Plates
- Energy Star rated by the US EPA
- 3.3/1000 sf parking
- Restaurants, hotels and recreation amenities nearby
- Adjacent to 175-room full-service Starwood Aloft hotel, plus a dual hotel concept by Marriott which is under construction next door.
- Sports court on site offering futsol/volleyball court, a basketball court and entertainment orchard.