116 Inverness Drive East,
Englewood, CO 80112
214,139 Square Feet
Located within the attractively-landscaped Inverness Business Park, approximately 25 minutes south of Denver, 116 Inverness is a distinctive 4-story office building with a dramatic glass façade. Sitting adjacent to the Inverness Hotel & Golf Club, the building enjoys excellent views of the golf course and the Rocky Mountain Front Range and is easily accessible to I-25 and the light-rail station off of I-25 at Dry Creek. Built in 1982, the building offers a unique atrium providing natural light to the lobby and efficient and flexible floor plates of approximately 36,000-60,000 sf with outstanding views in all directions.
- Adjacent to Inverness Hotel & Golf Club and the new Vallagio retail and residential development
- The Park Meadows Shopping Center, numerous restaurants and Light Rail/Dry Creek Station are within five minutes of the property
- Extensive interior upgrades were completed in 2006, including a fireplace in the lower atrium with seating areas
- Close proximity to the Centennial Airport
- On-site fitness center, patio and BBQ area, executive conference room and deli.
- Parking ratio of 3.7/1,000 RSF, with covered and surface parking
- 24-hour card access system
- Fitness center, locker room and showers on-site