10421 & 10431 Wateridge Circle,
San Diego, CA 92121
123,675 Square Feet
Introducing the new Wateridge. Completely re-imagined building exteriors; new outdoor gathering ‘pods’—for collaboration or relaxation; modern and inviting lobby renovations; and interior creative office finishes. Renovations scheduled for completion in Q2 2017.
Wateridge consists of two two-story Class A office buildings in a beautifully-landscaped campus environment. The identical modern buildings offer dramatic two-story lobbies, flexible layouts, elevator service and a surface parking ratio of 4.0/1,000 SF. Centrally located in Sorrento Mesa, one of San Diego’s premier business environments, Wateridge offers excellent visibility and convenient access to I-805, I-5 and State Route 56.
- Convenient access to executive and employee housing, retail and lifestyle amenities
- Corporate neighbors include: Qualcomm, Texas Instruments, TimeWarner, Northrop Grumman, 7-UP, AT&T, Sony and Motorola
- Capital improvements recently completed include lobby upgrades, market-ready work, landscaping and project signage
- Flexible suite layouts
- Elevator service
- 3.84/1,000 rsf parking ratio (492 spaces)
- Attractive, mature landscaping with water features
- Excellent signage opportunities