Riverpark Tower II
300 Park Ave,
San Jose, CA 95110
302,576 Square Feet
Riverpark Towers II is a Class A, state-of-the-art office tower situated alongside the Guadalupe River in the heart of downtown San Jose. Designed by HKS Architects, the building joins its twin tower, located at 333 W. San Carlos Street, to create San Jose’s most distinctive office building complex. The building’s striking granite-clad exterior, high-end interior finishes and sweeping views provide a first-class Silicon Valley business address. The block-long 2-tower office campus features a central courtyard with lush landscaping, seating and fountains, providing a park-like feel with a strategic, convenient CBD location.
In April 2010, Riverpark Tower received LEED Gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council–the first office building in San Jose to receive this certification–which acknowledges leadership in energy and environmental design standards.
- 16-story building featuring extensive use of wood, stainless steel and other high-end finishes
- Certified LEED-Gold for Core and Shell, making it the first ‘green’ building for lease in San Jose’s CBD
- State-of-the-art mechanical, electrical and safety systems with 24-hour security and card key access
- Bright and airy atrium-style lobby offering two stories of natural stone and stainless finishes
- Direct access to freeways (87 and 280), Downtown amenities and San Jose International Airport
- Efficient 19,735± sf floor plates
- Park-like setting with extensively-landscaped gardens, walkways, fountain and outdoor seating area with fire pit.
- Fitness Center with showers and lockers
- Conference Center featuring 28 and 12 person meeting rooms
- Bike-share program
- Ample on-site structured parking with electric vehicle charging stations