One World Trade Center
1 World Trade Center,
Long Beach, CA 90831
584,511 Square Feet
The premier office property in Downtown Long Beach, One World Trade Center is a 27-story, Class A tower and adjoining retail plaza. Completed in 1989, the project recently underwent a multi-million dollar common-area renovation, with further common-area renovations planned. One World Trade Center features granite cladding, spectacular ocean and city views from many suites, 12 elevators (including a freight elevator), a post office and two-story retail plaza. The roof of the retail area is a landscaped courtyard connecting to the adjacent 393-room Hilton Hotel and state-of-the-art 38,000 rsf Executive Meeting Center.
- Downtown Long Beach has undergone an urban renaissance fueled by retail, entertainment and apartment and condominium construction
- In addition to the project’s retail plaza with several restaurants and retail services, there is convenient access to over 1 million sf of retail space, including The Pike at Rainbow Harbor & City Place Shopping Center
- Near several new luxury apartment & condominium projects
- Efficient rectangular floor plates of 18,500± rsf
- Spectacular views from many suites
- Adjacent retail plaza, Hilton Hotel & 38,000 rsf Executive Meeting Center
- 12 elevators including two freight elevators and one escalator.
- 3/1,000 rsf parking ratio in two-level underground garage.