4551-4553 Glencoe Avenue,
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
147,838 Square Feet
Welcome to Marina Park—a vibrant and reenergized campus with new creative spaces and amenities designed to create a more communal way to work, relax, and even play. Attractive to the spectrum of user groups that value advanced technology and building amenities including exposed ceilings, abundant natural light, open work environments and outdoor work and relaxation areas. The lobbies at Marina Park have been redesigned to create a more welcoming entrance to connect and meet with clients and visitors.
The new “Ribbon” Park was designed to encourage movement from inside to outside, creating additional workspace for meeting and collaboration, as well as for relaxation. Pop in to our new state-of-the-art gym for a quick workout before meeting friends for a coffee in the Park.
- Abundant and walkable lunch spots
- Ample access to the 90, 405, 105 & 10 freeways, the Pacific Coast Highway, LAX and major urban centers
- Minutes away from the marina, beach and nature reserves and coastal bike trails
- Thriving retail and restaurant scene in Marina del Rey and nearby Playa Vista, Venice, Santa Monica and Culver City
- Food trucks visit Marina Park regularly and are easily found in Playa Vista and Venice
- New full-equipped fitness facility with restrooms and showers
- Collaborative ‘Ribbon’ Park between the buildings complete with ping pong, bean bag toss and wifi
- Monument and Building signage available
- 4/1,000 sf parking with EV charging stations serving each building
- Fitness lovers and outdoor enthusiasts revel in easy ocean access marking it as one of LA’s best recreational hubs for on-the-water activities