70 South Lake
70 South Lake Avenue,
Pasadena, CA 91101
114,029 Square Feet
70 South Lake is a Class A boutique office building in a prominent location within Pasadena’s CBD. Centrally situated in the Lake Avenue Corridor, one of Pasadena’s premier business environments, the building is surrounded by world-renowned financial institutions, groundbreaking technology companies and some of California’s most prestigious educational institutions. 70 South Lake also offers excellent visibility and convenient access to the 110, 134 and 210 freeways, as well as the Metro Gold Line.
This 11-story building is being modernized with inviting lobby renovations, refreshed common areas, updates to the exterior façade and spec suites on the 10th Floor. Construction completion is scheduled for Q2 2017.
The building’s 11th Floor features a one-of-a-kind full floor opportunity with floor-to-ceiling glass, 15 foot slab-to-slab heights, an exclusive outdoor patio area and spectacular panoramic views of Los Angeles, the Tri-Cities and the San Gabriel mountains.
- Access to abundant executive and employee housing, retail and lifestyle amenities
- Convenient access to the 110, 134 and 210 freeways and Metro Gold Line
- Plentiful and walkable lunch spots on Colorado Boulevard and Lake Avenue
- Thriving retail and restaurant scene in Pasadena with a vibrant night life
- Full-service Union Bank located on the ground floor with 24-Hour ATM
- Full-service bank and ATM
- Monument and Building Top signage available
- 3/1,000 sf enclosed parking with on-site attendant and reception area at entry to 5-level parking structure